March 8, 2022, the Faculty of Engineering and Science invites Faculty researchers to participate in the internal sustainability workshop on the subject “Recycling and Circular Economy”.
At the workshop, you will have the opportunity to present a poster, pitch a project proposal or merely an idea for collaboration within Recycling and Circular Economy. You may also choose to participate to be inspired by the ongoing research within the field.
By joining the workshop, you will
- Influence the Faculty's profile definition within the area of Recycling and Circular Economy.
- Contribute to cross-Faculty and interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Strengthen your own research profile and expand your network.
- Get access to process and funding support for early-stage research ideas and project development.
- Contribute to AAU mission driven research and innovation.
We hope to see as many of you as possible at the workshop.
Date & Time
March 8, 2022, 10:00-15:00
Department of Materials and Production, Fibigerstræde 14 – The Common Room, 9220 Aalborg Ø
PRELIMINARY PROGRAM OF THE DAY IS
- 10:00 – 10:10 Welcome by Host Department (Head of Department)
- 10:10 – 10:25 Engineering & Science - Sustainability Profile (Vice-Dean for Research & Innovation)
- 10:25 – 11:45 Introducing ENGINEERING & SCIENCE mission-driven projects and approaches
- 11:45 – 12:30 Lunch & networking
- 12:30 – 12:45 Funding support within the field (F&P)
- 12:45 – 13:15 Pitch & Poster Presentations
- 13:15 – 14:30 Networking at the posters
- 14:30 – 14:45 Wrap-up and next step (Vice-Dean for Research & Innovation)
Please address any questions related to the workshop to Simona Padurariu, Funding Process Consultant, firstname.lastname@example.org, (+45) 9940 3441.
The purpose of this workshop is to facilitate cross-faculty collaboration. The Faculty is interested in identifying strongholds and missing competences as well as how to support early phase ideas.
Nine areas of sustainability across the strongholds of the Faculty have our specific focus and the Faculty launches nine sustainability workshops, to facilitate cross-faculty networking, dialogue and project development. For more information see the Faculty’s sustainability profile.